Monday, October 15, 2018

A Crown Is A Magical Thing

Week two has been very busy.  I have had many calls about possible appearances, interviews, and events.  My calendar for October is a little messy.  If every month is like this one, I will need a clone but I am excited for what lies ahead. 

The highlight of the week was my television interview on Friday with FOX GMA Chattanooga.  Greg Funderburg was a very gracious host and I can see why he was nominated for the Best of the Best Award.  I was not nervous at all and I think the interview went really well.  Of course, when I got back to the car I thought of all those things I should've said but the good news is, I don't regret any of things I did say.  That would be awful!!!  I just wish I didn't have so many wrinkles.  I think I could see every single one.  LOL

Saturday was such a fun day.  I visited a local Apple Orchard and gave out my business cards and crowned many little Princesses.  A girl can spot a sparkly crown from a block away, no matter what their age.  It was like a magnet.  I met people from literally all over the world.  People were so interested and so lovely. 
So a shout out to Wooden's Apple House for letting me hang out for the day and make some fantastic new friends.

Sunday is always my favorite day of the week.  I love worshipping in God's House.  I have a beautiful church family.  They are loving, giving, caring, and compassionate.  You don't have time for me to get started on my Pastor.  I have learned so much from him and he has such a big heart and it's so tender.  He gathered the people of the church around and they prayed for me.  He asked for safety for me as I traveled and health and strength as I carried out this mission that God has set before me.   I am so truly blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment